Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Jeep Patriot vs. Competitors

I've found this site which offers some rough comparisons between the Jeep Patriot and 14 other vehicles in its class, including the Ford Escape, Hyundai Tucson, Chevy Equinox, Honda CrV, Kia Sportage, etc.. The comparisons are not scientific or numbers based by any means, but rather "seat of the pants" comparisons. Nevertheless, they may give you a rough idea of how the Patriot measures up against similar sized vehicles. You can then do a more detailed research yourself once you've narrowed down your options.


3 comments:

Charity said...

This is nice having a clear cut competition and comparing Jeeps offers a better choice and decision for Jeep buyers.

Jeep Blogger: Jeep Doors

Maryam said...

Thanks for informative post. I am pleased sure this post has helped me save many hours of browsing other similar posts just to find what I was looking for. Just I want to say: Thank you!
New Jeep Brisbane

Digital Marketing said...

Excellent information, I like your post.

Smog Check Services in Rancho Cucamonga

Smog Tests in Rancho Cucamonga

Best Smog Station in Rancho Cucamonga